The season of scary pumpkin is on its way. The logo design plays a crucial role for any business to establish its reach among the numerous competitors. Google does a pretty good job to attract our attention with its customized logo designs for special occasions, isn’t it! They call it the doodles and today we will showcase 6 Halloween themed logo design. So let’s begin the show-
1. This is an animated logo design that uses 2 jumpy pumpkins instead of the two O ’s. The wordmark logo of Google looks rather attractive and cute than spooky with these too happy-go-lucky pumpkins, in this logo design.
2. This is another animated logo design that enables the user to play it with a play/pause button that has been replaced with the 2nd O of the logo. The overall logo design features a haunted house along with several other spooky elements of the Halloween.
3. This is yet another animated logo that is kind of spooky. The logo focuses mainly on 1 element of Halloween, the spooky ghosts. But thankfully there is a cat preacher that is shooing them away with its power. Like they say, good always wins over evil!
4. This one is a witch-special logo. It portrays G as a witch as it has the typical hat and it is making a special potion with the 2 O’s in a large pot while she is all set to go for a voyage on her magical flying broom that also resembles the ‘L’. A fun logo to complement the day!
5. This is another cute Halloween themed logo that used the elements of the season. The 1st O is dressed as the ghost and is all set to go for its treat or trick in the town while the L is a spook tree and the E is dressed as the iconic, carved pumpkin.
6. This Halloween themed logo is based on the treasure hunt elements. It makes us wanna take the day off and go follow the scripted map to search for the hidden treasure around the city, isn’t it!
Halloween indeed is a special time of the year that opens the window of opportunity for many businesses. Your business can make it large this season too! So, get yourself a Halloween customization today to make it happen.